A SET OF SELF ATTESTED TESTIMONIALS WITH DULY FILLED APPLICATION FORM IS NEEDED TO SUBMIT DURING VERIFICATION AT COLLEGE.
ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF VERIFICATION
- Printed copy of duly filled application form.
- H.S. Mark Sheet.
- Madhyamik Admit Card/Certificate or Age Proof Certificate.
- Student’s own caste / PH Certificate from appropriate authority as per Govt. Rule.
- One coloured passport size photograph.
*Physical attendance in class for verification of testimonials on stipulated dates(after making payment)
is mandatory , otherwise his/her candidature will be cancelled.
** The candidate himself/herself must be present during verification of testimonials if in any case, due to emergency (Hospitalization etc. ) the candidate could not appear in classes during verification of testimonials on the stipulated dates, his/her authorized representatives may appear with all original testimonials and supporting documents of hospitalization etc only.
** The candidate has to submit cancellation certificate at the time of verification of testimonials, if he / she was already admitted in another college.
- In case of any mistake/error in Provisional merit list published on 13/06/2019, candidates have to contact college and submit application to the Principal within 14/06/2019 up to 1 p.m. positively for rectification.