- Online Application Period: 01.09.2021 to 15.09.2021
- Provisional Merit List: 19.09.2021
- First Merit List: 20.09.2021
- Honours Degree in Bengali
- Passed out in the year 2019/2020/2021
- This Online Admission Portal is meant for the applicants who are willing to seek admission at Ananda Chandra College, Jalpaiguri for PG Part – I for the ensuing session[i.e. 2021-2022].
- This application is meant for provisional admission subject to approval of the North Bengal University.
- It is assumed that the information furnished in this application is true to the best of the knowledge and belief of the applicant. In case of any false/ misleading information, the application will be summarily rejected.
- Applicants willing to seek admission must commit to follow the rules and regulations of the college and the North Bengal University, as may be amended from time to time.
- Mere submission of application does not assure admission.
- In case of Admission, the decision of the Admission Committee/ College Authority will be final and no further queries will be entertained.
- The college authority reserves the rights of admission/ rejection of any application / candidature irrespective of the caste/ creed/ gender/ financial & social status without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- In case of fraudulent activities/ misconduct observed even at a later stage, the candidate/ student may be debarred from the college at the sole discretion of the College Authority.
- The candidate/ student is committed to strictly adhere to the Anti-Ragging Rules, as laid down by UGC
- Any attempt of intrusion or such attempts may lead to legal proceedings
Online Admission Portal: Developed by Skill Hut